PDA

View Full Version : Ế dzợ chú ý !

HaiTa
09/27/2007, 12:01 PM
7 Reasons Why She Didn't Write Back <!-- sub head -->
Sure-fire ways to boost the number of email responses in your inbox
<!-- author(s) -->By Caroline Presno, Ed.D., P.C.C. (http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/gettingstarted/3103/7-reasons-why-she-didnt-write-back;_ylc=X3oDMTI0OGtrbTU4BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2Zw X3RvZGF5BHNsawM3LXJlYXNvbnMtd2h5LXNoZS1kaWRudC13cm l0ZS1iYWNrBHp6A2Fi#author_bio) Special to Yahoo! Personals <!-- date -->Updated: Sep 27, 2007
http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/authorbiography/authorbiography-670948719-1190836593.jpg?ymx1EM.Cx9RjOh.O
How frustrating is it when you reach out to a woman online and she doesn't contact you back?
Here are the most common reasons why you didn't hear from her, and ways to work around them so you can boost the number of email responses in your inbox.
1. She's getting a lot of attention online. A key thing to remember is that women's inboxes tend to get crowded with potential suitors. Make sure that you stand out from the competition by commenting about something specific she said in her profile, such as, "You mentioned you really like movies. What are some of your favorites?" Don't send her the same email you sent to 20 other women. It doesn't make her feel special.
2. You contacted her just because she looks hot. How many times have you skimmed a profile quickly and then contacted her right away because she is cute-looking in her photo? And then she doesn't respond. If you go back and reread her profile in depth, there will be things you missed which give you the clues as to why she didn't contact you. Maybe you missed that she has three dogs and your profile says you don't like pets.
3. You posted the wrong photo. <!--Start module -->
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/abk/grp/1/grp_cmsk1pq1_i_18x15_nw_i_1.gifGuys, you need to start paying more attention to the photos you are choosing for your profiles.http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/abk/grp/1/grp_cmsk1pq2_i_18x15_se_i_1.gif
Guys, you need to start paying more attention to the photos you are choosing for your profiles. Don't even think about posting a photo until you show it to a few women (a coworker, sister or friend you trust) and get their reactions. What you think is a fine-looking picture may look like a menacing mug shot to us. Also, a pet peeve for women is a photo where you've got your arm around some other woman who was obviously cut out of the picture. Last, but not least, choose pictures where you can see your face clearly.
4. She may think your email was too forward. <!--Start module -->
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/abk/grp/1/grp_cmsk1pq1_i_18x15_nw_i_1.gifMake sure you are not asking her for a lot of personal informationhttp://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/abk/grp/1/grp_cmsk1pq2_i_18x15_se_i_1.gif
Make sure you are not asking her for a lot of personal information the first time you contact her. You don't want to make her shy away from you even though you are just trying to get to know her. Avoid asking things like her place of work, specifics about where she lives or details about her children. Also, don't suggest meeting in person in the first email.
5. You focus on past breakups in your profile. <!--Start module -->
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/abk/grp/1/grp_cmsk1pq1_i_18x15_nw_i_1.gifWhen women read your profile, they want to learn about you, not your exes.http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/per/abk/grp/1/grp_cmsk1pq2_i_18x15_se_i_1.gif
When women read your profile, they want to learn about you, not your exes. If you are including too much detail about bad past relationships in your profile, you may end up sounding bitter and jaded, which is a turnoff. As you get to know a woman online over time, then you can get into both of your relationship histories. It's not something for your profile.
6. You aren't her type. Even though you think your profile and her profile could walk off into a romantic sunset together, she may feel that you are not her type. I know it's hard to do, but gentlemen, try not to take this personally. The process of online dating is sorting through a variety of profiles to find the ones that are best suited to you. If she doesn't think you will be a good fit, then you probably won't be and she's saving you a lot of time and effort.
7. She doesn't get what a catch you are! You want someone who understands all the things you have to offer and is excited to respond to you. Instead of focusing on all the women who aren't contacting you back, pay attention to the thousands of women with profiles online who are just waiting to hear from you!

Caroline Presno, Ed.D., P.C.C., the "Date Doctor," is a psychotherapist and author of "<A href="http://shopping.yahoo.com/p___3004631152">Profiling Your Date: A Smart Woman's Guide to Evaluating a Man." Find her online at ProfilingYourDate.com (http://wwwprofilingyourdate.com/).

Yamaha
09/28/2007, 07:47 AM
A couple had only been married for two weeks and the husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.
So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."
"Where are you going, Coochy Coo?" asked the wife.
"I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face," he answered. I'm going to have a beer."
The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries:
Germany, Holland , Japan , India , etc.
The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, Lollipop... but at the bar... You know... they have frozen glasses... "
He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face?" She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.
The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, Tootsie Roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long. I'll be! right back. I promise. OK?"
"You want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, and little quiches.
"But my sweet honey... at the bar. you know there's swearing, dirty words and all that..."
"You want dirty words, Cutie Pie? LISTEN UP CHICKEN SHIT! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, SHUT THE HELL UP, DRINK YOUR BEER IN YOUR FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR HORS D'OEUVRES BECAUSE YOUR MARRIED ASS ISN'T GOING TO A DAMNED BAR!
THAT SHIT IS OVER, GOT IT, JACKASS?"

and....they lived happily ever after. Isn't that a sweet story

xì trum
09/28/2007, 08:45 AM
Sweet.......................... :D

nước mặn
09/28/2007, 08:59 AM
Amen to that ! ....... :crying:

PDK
09/28/2007, 09:18 AM
Bác Hai với cô Yamaha thiệt là quan tâm đến mấy ... chàng trai nước Việt nghen :thumbsup:.

Nhiều lúc ... ế ế vậy mòa ngon nghen bác/cô. Có vợ ... bị "dần" thảm thê :sweatingb :sweatingb

:D :D :D

PDK
09/28/2007, 09:26 AM
Control Loop ...

Nhớ hồi học mấy cái course về Control trong điện có cái hình một đường thẳng xong có cái "hộp đen" chính giữa, xong có cái cọng dây nối hai đầu hai bên của cái hộp đen.

Cái "cọng dây" nối đó thường được gọi là cái ... control feedback loop.

Mục đích của nó là để "feed-back" dữ kiện.

Thường cái feedback loop này được "biểu diễn" bằng một đường dây "nhỏ xíu" để chỉ cái đặc tính của nó chỉ là phần phụ, là phần "feedback" lại cho hệ thống kiểm soát.

Đó là ... trong lý thuyết ... kiểm soát ... nói vậy.

Ngoài đời ... nó hổng có dzậy chút nào hết :D :D. Cái câu chuyện "control loop" kể trên của cô Yamaha ... là một điển hình ... :sweatingb :sweatingb

Ha ha. Sợi dây ... feedback ... control ... coi bộ bự hơn sợi dây chính đi vô cái hộp đen black box à nghen :D :D

HaiTa
09/28/2007, 02:08 PM
Ba'c PDK nè,
Tui nói là nói ông bạn láng giềng của Bác chớ bộ. Ổng hưởn ổng quạt lò người dưng tào lao hông à! Bộ Bác sợ ế dzợ hay sao mà cũng ưu tư dzị cà ? :D :D

PDK
09/28/2007, 09:52 PM
Ba'c PDK nè,
Tui nói là nói ông bạn láng giềng của Bác chớ bộ. Ổng hưởn ổng quạt lò người dưng tào lao hông à! Bộ Bác sợ ế dzợ hay sao mà cũng ưu tư dzị cà ? :D :D

Dọa em nhớ lòa trong trường bác học (em chửa vào, mòa cũng chửa học, chỉ nghe truyền miệng lại :D) có đề cái câu motto là ... Cư An Tư Nguy :D :D

Yamaha
10/12/2007, 07:32 AM
Nhiều lúc ... ế ế vậy mòa ngon nghen bác/cô. Có vợ ... bị "dần" thảm thê :sweatingb :sweatingb

Bị dần còn đỡ, nghe đây nà :

Thứ hai, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="9" Day="10" Year="2007">10/9/2007</st1:date>, <st1:time Hour="16" Minute="34">16:34 GMT</st1:time>+7<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Những mối nguy cho 'của quý'<o:p></o:p>
Trong 9 ca dương vật bị cắt mà khoa Ngoại tiết niệu Bệnh viện Chợ Rẫy TP HCM xử lý, có 4 trường hợp bị vợ cắt, 4 bị tình nhân, 1 bị tình địch "xử lý" vì ghen và thù hận.<o:p></o:p>
Trong suốt cuộc đời mình, bác sĩ Dương Quang Vũ không thể quên được trường hợp một kỹ sư ở TP HCM. Đẹp trai, phong độ, anh cũng có nhiều bồ. Trong một chuyến công tác Đắk Lắk, anh “cả gan” bỏ bê cô bồ ở thành phố. Để rửa hận, ngày anh trở về, cô mời anh đi nhậu, sau đó tiện thể... cắt phăng luôn “của quý” khi đang ôm ấp mặn nồng.<o:p></o:p>
Không phải chỉ có giới trẻ mới là nạn nhân của kiểu ghen tuông “cắt phăng” này, mà cả quý ông xếp vào hàng “U50” cũng không ngoại lệ. Bệnh viện Chợ Rẫy từng tiếp nhận một quý ông 54 tuổi (ở huyện Đức Hòa, tỉnh Long An) dương vật gần như đứt lìa, vết cắt sát gốc. Vào cái hôm định mệnh đó, sau khi ông đi nhậu về và ngủ say, bà vợ nổi cơn “xung thiên”, dùng dao Thái Lan... cắt phéng.<o:p></o:p>
Cùng chung số phận là một người đàn ông 50 tuổi ở huyện Tân Biên, tỉnh Tây Ninh, bị vợ “xử” lúc ông đang ngủ tại nhà người quen. Rất may, nhờ hiểu biết, những người thân của ông đã nhặt phần đứt lìa cho vào nước đá bảo quản, rồi nhanh chóng đưa vào Bệnh viện Đa khoa Tây Ninh, trước khi chuyển ông lên Bệnh viện Chợ Rẫy để được các bác sĩ nối lại. <o:p></o:p>
"Ác liệt" nhất là trường hợp một cặp vợ chồng cùng là cán bộ đã lớn tuổi ở miền Tây. Do quá ghen, bà vợ đã nấu sẵn nước sôi, đợi chồng ngủ, dùng dao... cắt, rồi quẳng luôn phần đứt lìa vào nước sôi, nhằm “diệt tận gốc”, không thể nối lại được nữa.<o:p></o:p>
Còn anh Xuân, kỹ sư của một cơ quan nhà nước, thì chưa cùng ai bao giờ. Anh say đắm một cô gái đã có chồng. Mối tình vụng trộm kéo dài được một thời gian thì chồng cô gái biết chuyện. “Một là cả hai cùng chết. Hai là mang được 'cái đó' của thằng đấy về đây”, anh chồng tuyên bố dứt khoát. Hiểu rõ là chồng không nói chơi, cô gái đành phải theo phương án hai. Vẫn những lời tình tứ ngọt ngào như không có chuyện gì xảy ra, nhưng đúng vào lúc cả hai đang ở trên chín tầng mây thì “xoẹt”, “nòng súng” đã lìa ra, cô gái sợ quá không còn bụng dạ thu “chiến lợi phẩm” về báo cáo. Rất may, sau 3 tiếng phẫu thuật, các bác sĩ đã nối lại thành công cho anh.<o:p></o:p>
Nhiều người nghĩ rằng cắt dương vật thì người đàn ông sẽ "hết gây rối". Theo bác sĩ Dương Quang Vũ, đó là một quan niệm sai lầm. Tất cả các hoóc môn và nội tiết tố nam đều là chuyện của tinh hoàn. Vì thế, nếu được phẫu thuật, khả năng tình dục lẫn duy trì nòi giống đều có thể cứu vãn được. :sweatingb :sweatingb

(Theo Giadinh.net)<o:p></o:p>